At Pure Outdoor our mission is to provide world-class training and outdoor experiences that are safe, accessible and enjoyable by providing quality innovative training and inspiring adventures.
Pure Outdoor is located in a wonderful setting in the heart of the Peak District National Park and benefits from the unrivalled natural facilities of the surrounding hills & mountains. We have a strong team all working together to ensure your experience is welcoming and relaxed. Our instructors are amongst the most experienced, committed and competent outdoor enthusiasts you could hope to meet and it is their talents that make your visit so enjoyable and memorable.
Knowing what our customers think is very important to us and helps us to maintain the highest standards. We encourage everyone to provide feedback, written or verbal. Course review forms are given to all participants and there is always someone at reception to receive verbal comments. All feedback is reviewed and we aim to act on any issues raised that can help us to improve your experience at Pure Outdoor.
Our promise is to provide the highest quality experience whilst staying with us and whilst participating on our broad range of adventurous skills, coaching or leadership courses.
At Pure Outdoor we pride ourselves on our commitment to customer care and providing the highest standards possible. We aim to provide services, which exceed our customer's expectations. In order to achieve these standards, we aim to create an environment where customers can expect:
- A centre that is clean, attractive and a pleasant place to visit
- Friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff that can help you get the most enjoyment and benefit from your visit
- A wide range of activities for people of all ages and abilities
- A safe and secure environment
- Up to date and accurate information to keep you informed of all available activities at the centre
- Opportunities to comment on the quality of our service
- Our high standard of customer care is maintained through staff training, operational standards, reviews, and feedback and by empowering our staff to do whatever they deem necessary to care for customers and keep them safe.