There are 3 ways to get access to the climbing wall:
- Join the members club subscription. This is only open to a limited number and costs only £95 for the year for access from 6am-9am and 5pm-11pm each day (some dates blocked out, advance notice given). 1 guest can accompany a member for £5 (adult) £3 (<16).
- Come down as part of an instructed group. We rent the facility to instructed groups where the instructor has undergone our induction. This costs £15 per hour for the first hour, reducing thereafter. This must be pre booked.
- Book a session with an instructor Attend on a Pure Outdoor Session with an instructor. Book a private slot for 1.5 hours, either as a beginner needing instruction or as a group of friends. Instructor must be present, but those who are more experienced we can leave you to enjoy the facility. This costs £55 per 1.5 hour slot for up to 4 then £8 extra per person.
- Book for private use. Hire the wall privately (for people who already climb/use climbing walls). A member of staff needs to be on hand to sign you in and complete a registration, then you can climb/train in your own time. This costs £15 for 1 hour or £12.50 for multiple hours.
- Kids Clubs We are reserving some slots for kids groups from age 4 through to 14 around 4pm-5pm each day. We are planning on starting these in June.
-Kids Parties From £125 for 2 hours. Some climbing with an instructor then a room to throw your own party! Enquire for more information.