We are always on the look out for highly qualified, talented instructors to join our team of employed and freelance staff at Pure Outdoor Ltd. Quality of instruction and course delivery is at the heart of everything we do and to apply for freelance work with us you need to have a significant amount of experience and/or qualifications in your chosen field and outstanding local knowledge of the areas you will be working in.
If you think you have what it takes then please email a CV and covering email explaining your background and why you may want to work at Pure Outdoor Ltd. to email@example.com.
Qualifications: Depending on the discipline you are an expert in, we would generally require you to have a higher level qualification in that area (e.g MIA or WML for hill work).
First Aid: You must have a valid first aid certificate for operating in the outdoors.
Experience: It goes without saying that to work at a high level in the outdoors you need to be considerably experienced in your field. Regardless of your level of experience you will still be required to shadow Pure Outdoor courses prior to working.
What's in it for you?
- Working for a professional outdoor organistation
- Use of modern teaching facilities
- In-service training and continual professional development
- Use of safe, modern equipment for instructors and customers
- Use of Pure Outdoor transport
- PAYE employed opportunities with holiday pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Freelance opportunities with paid vehicle mileage
- Branded clothing budget for staff
- Employee Public Liability Insurance cover